Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You’re going to love how easy this dairy free potato leek soup recipe is to make. All it takes is a few simple ingredients, 20 minutes and you’ll have a fall favorite on the dinner table. Using canned coconut milk ended up being much easier and made this recipe ready to go in less than 30 minutes, who doesn’t love that? I’ll also update this recipe when I do it in the pressure cooker and slow cooker for an Instant Pot potato leek soup recipe."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Dark chocolate, almonds, and coconut cream come together in these delicious dessert bars. With both creamy and crunchy textures, these… Continue reading: "No-Bake Dark Chocolate Almond Bars"
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook