Whole Roasted Pumpkin Soup Without Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A healthy pumpkin soup recipe made by roasting whole fresh pumpkin and has no cream or coconut milk, yet smooth and creamy. This simple blender soup requires no chopping or boiling. Just roast, blend and enjoy! Looking for an easy pumpkin soup recipe that does not require cream, stock or a ton of spices? And is delicious and good for you? And most of the cooking is hands-free? Most importantly, do you think peeling and chopping a pumpkin is too much of a hassle for a simple soup? You've reached the right place. The secret lies in roasting an entire pumpkin with other vegetables until they caramelize, giving the soup a natural sweetness and creamy texture. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time40 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Ground Horseradish
- South Indian Sambar
- Dilly Beans
- Pumpkin Pie Bars Dessert
- Slow Cooker Coffee Roast Beef With Garlic
- Pulled Pork Enchilada Casserole
- Iconic Chicken Salad Recipe With Fresh Fruit And Walnuts
- Turnip Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook