This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Peanut Butter and Granola Candy Apples
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"My kids are total apple-aholics, so when we saw candied apples in the store recently they were all jaws agape and eyes like saucers. Spoiler alert: I didn't buy them. But I did say we could make our own healthier version at home! Our Peanut Butter and Granola Candy Apples were a little messy to eat - next time I will use smaller apples, but they were absolutely delicious and a huge hit with the kids. I loved the crunch from the granola and the flavors worked perfectly together. For an even easier version you could cut apples into wedges and dip one half in peanut butter then granola. Wouldn't have quite the same novelty, but would be a bit neater. I'm glad we made these though, my kids had fun helping me put them together and thought it was a total treat to eat. Even though they're foods we have in the house all the time, it was a special way to have them."
Read NextSkinny Chocolate Strawberry Sundae
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Because the kids always have some type of sniffles this is the perfect soup to make for winters. I made some just before the kids went… Continue reading: "Baby Alien Soup – Immune Boosting"
- Skinny Chocolate Strawberry Sundae
- Lemon Vanilla Bean Rawnola
- Simple Marbled Chocolate Orange Bread
- Super Energy Balls
- Fried Pickles
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 18 Healthy Snack Recipes
- Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
- Fresh Homemade Lollipops
- Raw Peanut Butter Protein Bites
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese Balls
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Air Fryer Yellow Squash
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Easy Sprouted Mung Bean Salad
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash Fries
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook