Knorr Spinach Dip Recipe Improved
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Just imagine the Knorr spinach dip recipe improved by adding one ingredient. This cold dip is simple and quick to put together. Great for feeding a crowd too. Whip up this Yummy Appetizer in Minutes It is hard to have just one cracker with the spinach dip. This is very addicting. This dip is terrific with so many types of crackers, vegetables, and bread. Use a circular rye bread. Take out the center of the rye bread and use it as a bowl for the spinach dip. Then take the bread pieces that were in the middle and place those around the outside of the bread bowl so people can dip that in the delicious dip. "
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Cleaning up is one of the worst parts about cooking. Make the process a little easier with this One-Pot Wonder with Sausage and… Continue reading: "One-Pot Wonder with Sausage and Veggies"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- Skrewball Ice Cream
- Hoisin Sauce
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Egg Curry Recipe(kerala Style)
- Vegetarian Sausage Basil Pizza
- Saffron Rice Kheer
- Tender Coconut Kheer
- White Chicken Chili
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook