How To Make Homemade French Fries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Homemade French Fries are so delicious and addicting. Once you learn how easy it is to make them, they just might be on the weekly menu at home. This recipe is very flexible. Make as many or as few fries as you like. Plan on one large potato's worth of fries per person if serving as a side dish. It takes Minutes to Make These French Fries You will need a large frying pan or a kettle that can hold a few inches of oil and approximately two servings of French fries at a time. This recipe is flexible. You can make batch after batch for a large crowd or make just enough for yourself. It just takes minutes to prepare the potato and heat the oil. Drain on a paper towel and you are all set. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese Balls
- Cinnamon Streusel Ice Cream Bars
- Chocolate Drizzled Salted Caramel Pretzels
- Clean-Eating Spelt Crackers
- Homemade Healthy Apple Chips
- Perfect Pumpkin Butter
- Healthy Chex Mix
- Baked Caramel Popcorn
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 18 Healthy Snack Recipes
- Chicken Crackers
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook