Homemade Chili Cheese Fries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Homemade chili cheese fries are a complete yummy meal that is so quick to make. Perfect amount of heat, crisp fries, and cheesy goodness. How can something that is so simple be so deliciously good. My niece shared this recipe is one that she shared with me. She is quite the foodie and loves to spend time trying new recipes and making her favorites. This recipe is one that tastes delicious and cooks up quickly. While she made this for her family the other evening, this would be a wonderful recipe to make for a crowd. Just imagine this as a game day snack. On those days when things are busy, and you must get dinner on the table. This recipe is a real lifesaver."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
As good of a deal as Olive Garden's unlimited soup and salad promotion is, frequently going to Italian restaurants for dinner can make… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Has Nothing on This Minestrone Soup"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Healthy Spaghetti And Meatballs Recipe
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- How To Make Homemade French Fries
- Roasted Garlic And Herb Pork Tend Loin With Vegetables
- Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Made At Home
- Cilantro Lime Slaw
- Slow Cooker Beef Tips
- Delicious Chicken Pasta Salad
- Sous Vide Turkey Roulade
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook