Clean Eating Granola Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Clean Eating Granola Bars recipe is easy to make and really tasty. I’ve always enjoyed eating granola bars for breakfast and snacks. I’ve shied away from them the past few years because of all the sugar added to them. This recipe for clean eating granola bars removes all the added sugar and added chemicals. They have a great nutty texture and taste very wholesome with just the right hint of sweetness. My son and I love these granola bars as a snack and I just had one today for breakfast, so they really are a hit with my family. "
Yields20 granola bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Cleaning up is one of the worst parts about cooking. Make the process a little easier with this One-Pot Wonder with Sausage and… Continue reading: "One-Pot Wonder with Sausage and Veggies"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ricotta Gnudi Recipe (ricotta Gnocchi)
- Italian Stuffed Shells
- Grilled Asparagus
- How To Freeze Peaches
- Shrimp Avocado Salad Recipe With Citrus Dressing
- Santa Fe Chicken Salad
- Healthy Fried Bee Hoon (singapore Noodles)
- Sous Vide Brisket Recipe. 24 Hour Brisket.
- Ww Egg Roll In A Bowl Recipe
- Gyro Meat Recipe. Sous Vide, Oven & Rotisserie Instructions
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook