Homemade Pesto Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"There's no better way to take advantage of fresh summer basil than with a traditional homemade pesto sauce! The easy recipe is made with classic ingredients like olive oil, Parmesan, pine nuts, garlic and basil for a simple and flavorful sauce in just 10 minutes. Homemade pesto is such a great summer dish because it takes advantage of the season's fresh herbs and it doesn't require any cooking! Use this versatile recipe for pasta, fish, pizza, chicken, sandwiches, salad dressings and more. It's also freezer-friendly, so you can enjoy the bright taste all year long! "
Yields 3/4 cups
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Prickly Pear Juice
- Baked Crispy Chicken Wings Recipe
- Broccoli Cauliflower Salad Recipe
- Fruit And Yogurt Parfaits
- The Best Easy Orange Drizzle Cake
- The Best Easy Slow Cooker Lentil Soup
- Ham And Lentil Soup
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
- Easy Slow Cooker Lamb Tagine
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook