This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Creamy Beef Gravy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This recipe is how my mom made her gravy for years and years. Simple no-fuss method of a great tasting creamy beef gravy. However, my mom never made a Roux for her gravy. She only used flour and water to thicken her gravy. But there is a trick to success. My mother-in-law used corn starch for thickening her gravy. It created a clear gravy. No matter which way these women made their gravy, it was just the perfect addition to our Holiday meals and our everyday meals. Use pan drippings for the most flavorful sauce; however, you can use beef soup base and create quite a delicious gravy too. "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel Sizeskillet
Read NextLow-Carb BBQ Sauce
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Scalloped Mascarpone Cauliflower
- 30 Minute One Pan Broccoli Gnocchi
- Easy Homemade Blueberry Pie Recipe
- No Bake Cookie Dough Bites
- Paleo Blackberry Cobbler
- Vegetarian Stew
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pasta Recipe
- Easy Baked Pesto Crusted Salmon With Panko
- Cabbage Hog Dog And Potato Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook