This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Best Restaurant-thentic Mexican Caesar Salad Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Made in a blender, this savory and delicious Mexican Caesar Salad Dressing is rich and creamy. Roasted Anaheim peppers are blended with lots of cilantro, Cotija cheese, pepitas, and other salad dressing ingredients to create a restaurant-thentic salad dressing that your family will crave. Serve on a Mexican Caesar Salad or think outside the box to use this on a Mexican Caesar pizza, sandwich wraps, or drizzled on roasted chicken, grilled steak, or shish kebobs! Yum!"
Preparation Time22 min
Cooking Time8 min
Cooking Vessel Sizeblender
Read NextNo Cook Sweet and Sour Sauce
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southwest Ground Beef And Sweet Potato Skillet
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- The Best Homemade Chorizo Pizza
- Easy 2 Ingredient Naan (no Yeast)
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- The Ultimate Cheese Scones
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Easy One Pan Chicken Stroganoff
- Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook