Baked Tiger Prawns with Tomatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Baked tiger prawns with a homemade tomato sauce and cheddar cheese in a casserole make an irresistible appetizer you can have for lunch or dinner. Preparing the tiger prawns takes 10 minutes and baking the prawns with tomato sauce takes about 15 to 20 minutes. Which makes these baked tiger prawns a quick and easy party appetizer. Or even a potluck dish that looks amazing yet does not take much time and effort as it seems to be."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 30-Minute Spinach Egg Casserole
- Comfort Spinach Egg Casserole
- Crustless Quiche Casserole
- Easy Overnight Breakfast Strata
- Lightened-Up "Funeral Potatoes"
- Sloppy Joe Casserole w/ Cornbread Crust
- Dump and Bake Chicken Rice Casserole
- Low-Carb Loaded Cauliflower Casserole
- "In a Jiffy" Corn Casserole
- Hobo Hubby Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries
- Healthy Wheat Berries
- Is Organic Food Worth The Cost?
- Weight Loss Meal Prep
- 9 Reasons Why You’re Not Losing Weight
- Healthy Eating And Food Relationships
- Best Weight Loss Diet Plans
- 5 Easy Routes To A Healthy Diet
- Quick And Easy Goat Curry
- Slow Cooker Black Bean Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook