Portabella Philly Cheesesteak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Portabella Philly Cheesesteak recipe will be your new go to recipe. It substitutes portabella mushrooms for rib eye or sirloin (which is traditionally used in cheesesteak recipes). So it's completely vegetarian. If you use vegan cheese, you can make it vegan as well. As long as you cook the portabella mushrooms completely down and season properly, your dinner guests won't miss the meat. Honestly, they might not even realize these are vegetarian -- and meatless -- sandwiches."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This ham, egg, and cheese breakfast casserole is an easy and healthy make-ahead meal that's perfect for a holiday brunch, a busy… Continue reading: "Easy Overnight Breakfast Strata"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chennai Style Vadacurry
- Classic Bread Pudding With Vanilla Sauce
- White Chicken Chili
- Restaurant Style Ranch Dressing
- Simple Deviled Eggs
- Taco Skillet Bake
- Fennel Slaw With Apples
- Watermelon Granita
- Turmeric Gummy Candy
- Spicy Chilli Baby Corn
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook