Vegan Waldorf Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Vegan Waldorf Salad is a sweet, crunchy mix of fruit, veggies, and walnuts in tangy, creamy sauce. And you only need seven ingredients to make it! You are here: Home / Vegan Recipes & Food / Vegan Waldorf Salad from NYC Vegan Vegan Waldorf Salad from NYC Vegan May 29, 2017 By Becky Striepe Leave a Comment (Edit) Pin on PinterestShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on StumbleUponShare on RedditShare on Google+Email this to someone Vegan Waldorf Salad is a sweet, crunchy mix of fruit, veggies, and walnuts in tangy, creamy sauce. And you only need seven ingredients to make it! Guys, I am so excited to share the Vegan Waldorf Salad recipe from NYC Vegan today! I’m just one stop on the book’s blog tour, and I encourage you to check out even more delicious recipes from this book."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Fruit Leather Recipe
- Whipped Butter Recipe
- Warm Olives Appetizer
- Whole Wheat Savory Zucchini Bread
- Easy Green Smoothie With Spinach And Fruit
- Grilled Pork Chops With Rhubarb Orange Sauce
- Easy Fresh Strawberry Pie
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Butterfly Pea Tea
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook