This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Grilled Chicken, Nectarine and Walnut Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A simple and fast 10-minute salad is topped with Honey-Lime Marinated Grilled Chicken for a quick, cool, and healthy lunch or dinner. This Grilled Chicken, Nectarine and Walnut Salad is a forkful of summer in every bite! I debated whether or not to include the chicken in this recipe, because the original salad was simply a side dish that I threw together on a whim (minus any meat). It was SO GOOD that I knew I needed to share it with you all…especially the Honey Lime dressing. It just brings all of the fresh sweet-and-savory flavors together in one zippy sauce!"
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Scalloped Mascarpone Cauliflower
- 30 Minute One Pan Broccoli Gnocchi
- Easy Homemade Blueberry Pie Recipe
- No Bake Cookie Dough Bites
- Paleo Blackberry Cobbler
- Vegetarian Stew
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pasta Recipe
- Easy Baked Pesto Crusted Salmon With Panko
- Cabbage Hog Dog And Potato Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook