This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Roasted Cauliflower Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Roasting vegetables brings out their flavors and sweetness. Veggies that you don’t like raw, you might find you like roasted. The slightly charred edges & tender insides – so good! Cauliflower happens to be one of my favorite vegetables no matter how it’s served, but roasting it makes the texture that much better. It’s very hearty and filling, yet super low in calories. The grapes might seem like an odd choice for a warm salad, but they lend a great fresh burst of sweetness that nicely balances out the earthy flavors of the spices (turmeric & curry powder) used here."
Read NextCold Thai Noodle Salad
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dandelion Infused Vinegar
- Air Fryer Mozzarella Slices
- Arugula Salad
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins With Streusel Topping
- Blueberry Oat Muffins
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal
- The Best Florentine Quiche
- Kerala Chicken Curry With Coconut
- All About Pesto
- Red White Blue Cheese And Fruit Charcuterie Board
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook