Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad is naturally vegan and gluten free. You can make it ahead of time and refrigerate it until ready to serve. It combines the traditional flavors of Tabbouleh with quinoa to make it gluten-free and suitable for those who can't tolerate the wheat bulgur found in the traditional version. Serve it with hummus and raw vegetables for a light and healthy meal. Or combine it with other salads and stuffed grape leaves for a festive party spread."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time10 min
- Green onions
- Olive Oil
- Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"With just four basic ingredients you can make this Dump-and-Go Healthy Chicken Enchilada Casserole. It only takes five minutes of… Continue reading: "Dump-and-Go Healthy Chicken Enchilada Casserole"
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook