This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Chickpea Tex-Mex Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Chickpea Tex-Mex Salad made with crispy seasoned chickpeas, avocados, olives, corn and a greek yogurt salsa in less than 20 minutes. Pairs perfectly with Pure Leaf® Sweet Iced Tea. Chickpea Tex-Mex Salad is a quick and easy lunch option that has a ton of flavor like most Tex-Mex salads, but with far less of the heavier and more caloric ingredients that would weigh you down. Having this lunch option will help you avoid falling into the normal restaurant salad trap where similar Tex-Mex salads are filled with cheese and sour cream and mayonnaise based dressings. You’ll love this vegetarian salad full of protein at lunch with a refreshing Sweet Iced Tea from Pure Leaf®, who generously sponsored this post."
Read NextAsparagus Salad
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Spring Mix Salad
- Starbucks Copycat Iced Mocha Recipe (sugar Free, Diary Free)
- Crowd Favorite Pumpkin Chili
- Easy Pepper Chicken Gravy
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts And Rice
- Roasted Radishes
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash
- Buffalo Chicken
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook