Tropical Sunshine Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Welcome the warmer weather with this wholesome, filling, and protein-packed Tropical Sunshine Smoothie. It's a delicious and healthy on-the-go breakfast or snack that your entire family will love!"
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 medium frozen banana, sliced before freezing
- 1 container (5.3 ounce) Greek-style strawberry flavored yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen tropical fruit blend
- 1/2 cup ice
Combine all ingredients in blender, and puree until smooth. Serve immediately.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Gobi 65 (cauliflower 65)
- Portabella Mushroom Pizzas
- Buckwheat Mini Breads
- Asian Ginger Dressing
- Easy Quick Pickled Carrots
- Quick And Easy Beet And Orange Salad
- Steak Fajitas
- Healthy Strawberry Rhubarb Sauce
- Peach Smoothie
- Buffalo Sauce Recipe (wing Sauce)
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook