Tropical Sunshine Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Welcome the warmer weather with this wholesome, filling, and protein-packed Tropical Sunshine Smoothie. It's a delicious and healthy on-the-go breakfast or snack that your entire family will love!"
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 medium frozen banana, sliced before freezing
- 1 container (5.3 ounce) Greek-style strawberry flavored yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen tropical fruit blend
- 1/2 cup ice
Combine all ingredients in blender, and puree until smooth. Serve immediately.
Read NextEasy Mojito Infused Detox Water
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Use the flavors of Amish country to inspire your healthy cooking recipes, and make this 5-Ingredient Amish-Style Ground Beef… Continue reading: "5-Ingredient Amish-Style Ground Beef Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fruit Berry Salad With Honey Lime Dressing
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- One Skillet Pepper Steak
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Cubes
- Creamy Mushroom Zucchini Pasta (without Cream!)
- Keto Bang Bang Shrimp
- How To Dehydrate Zucchini
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook