This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Mason Jar Salads with Chicken, Bacon, and Ranch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Layering ingredients in a jar is the most effective way to prepare a salad ahead of time and still keep everything fresh for days. Make these Mason Jar Salads with Chicken, Bacon, and Ranch and you will have delicious and satisfying grab-and-go lunches ready and waiting for your busy week! Plus, these mason jar salads are great for picnics or travel!"
Serving Size: 252g
Total Fat: 31.6g
Saturated Fat: 8.0g
Total Carbohydrates: 10.8g
Dietary Fiber: 4.0g
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Vessel Sizequart-size wide mouth mason jars
Read NextCreamy Italian Pasta Salad
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Imagine you just ordered a cozy bowl of broccoli Cheddar soup. It's steaming hot, ultra creamy, and sitting in a big fluffy bread… Continue reading: "Lightened Up Panera-Inspired Broccoli Cheddar Soup"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Best Homemade Chorizo Pizza
- Easy 2 Ingredient Naan (no Yeast)
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- The Ultimate Cheese Scones
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Easy One Pan Chicken Stroganoff
- Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Fiesta Chicken Soup
- Ooey Gooey Oatmeal Cherry Chocolate Chip Bars Recipe
- The Best Fish Pie Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook