We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This light and fresh honey Lemon Vinaigrette is a simple way to dress up your greens. The easy homemade salad dressing recipe requires just 5 minutes and a few pantry staples! Is there anything more bright, fresh and perfect for spring than a bowl full of lemons? Even when we've been faced with shortages at the grocery store over the past couple of weeks, I've been sure to pick up a bag of lemons whenever I'm shopping. They add such great flavor to everything from chicken to seafood, smoothies, desserts, and salad dressings! Even if you don't have a fully-stocked vegetable drawer to prepare an elaborate side dish, you can whip up this easy Lemon Vinaigrette to toss with your favorite lettuce or greens. Simple, easy, healthy and DONE! "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mouthwatering Crunchy Apple Crisp
- Crab Curry Leaves Pepper Fry
- Chicken Masala Gravy Recipe
- Chicken Lasagna
- Avocado Gazpacho
- Tropical Pineapple Doughnuts
- No-bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
- Strawberry Roll-up Scones
- Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe
- Pudina Coriander Chutney
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook