Healthy German Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Time for a potluck? This German Potato Salad will never go wrong. The best part is, you can double the recipe so easily, that leftovers usually don’t last that long! And it’s hands down, my kind of the go-to comfort food. Potato salad is a dish made from boiled potatoes and a variety of other ingredients. This German potato salad without bacon is best served as sides or healthy snacks. A German Potato Salad also called as traditionally Schwäbischer Kartoffelsalat is a warm potato salad embraced with sliced potatoes, minced onions, oil, vinegar, and fresh parsley."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Sesame Garlic Noodle Salad
- Chicken and Tortellini Salad
- Easy Cilantro Lime Grilled Shrimp Salad
- Melon Salad with Raspberry Honey Vinaigrette
- White Bean Cherry Tomato Basil Salad
- Spinach and Bacon Mason Jar Salads
- Ethel's Curry Chicken Salad
- The Best Egg Salad Ever
- Super Healthy Cabbage Salad
- Sirloin Steakhouse Salad w/ Avocado-Garlic Dressing
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook