Couscous Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The dark side of couscous is that it does try to go everywhere, over worktops, the floor, your hands and face given half a chance. And dishwashers hate it - but I’m happy to forgive it, wash up by hand and deep-clean the kitchen because this is a lovely salad. As with most salads, the ingredients may vary – depending on your fancy and the contents of the fridge. I like to add some kind of cooked, warm vegetables though – just peppers here, but courgettes, aubergines, tomatoes and even mushrooms will perform great as well."
Preparation Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Smoothie
- Buffalo Sauce Recipe (wing Sauce)
- Grilled Peach And Lemon Ricotta Crostini
- Grilled Peach & Lemon Rum Cocktail
- Smoked Pork Chops
- Bey's Soup: Traditional Version
- Cranberry Apple Smoothie
- Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal
- Homemade Applesauce
- Easy Fruit Tacos
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook