3-Ingredient Coconut Tropical Smoothie
By: Blair Lonergan from theseasonedmom.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Surprise! This thick and creamy Coconut Tropical Smoothie is made with just 3 ingredients, and it’s also dairy-free, vegan, and gluten-free! The sweet smoothie is a perfectly refreshing healthy breakfast or light snack on a warm day! We’ve been blessed with some unseasonably nice weather here in Virginia recently, which means that the daffodils are starting to bloom, the azaleas are a bright, beautiful yellow, and the little green buds are popping on our fruit trees. This sudden burst of warmth and sunshine has me craving the ocean, the sand, and a warm getaway. Even though my summer vacation is months away, I’m taking that inspiration and turning it into a tropical smoothie that’s so quick and easy that I can pull it off on even my busiest mornings — no travel necessary!"
Preparation Time2 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 18 Healthy Breakfast Recipes: Our Go-To Easy Healthy Recipes
- Healthy Chocolate Crepes
- 14 Easy Homemade Granola Recipes
- Make-Ahead Amish Breakfast Casserole
- Make Ahead Breakfast Casserole
- 15 Healthy Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Muffins
- Skinny Bisquick Pancakes
- Overnight Buttermilk Cinnamon Rolls
- 2-Minute Maple and Brown Sugar Protein Oatmeal
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook