Red Pepper Jelly
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This red pepper jelly is made from peppers harvested from the garden. My niece’s garden, but none the less, it is a beautiful and simple recipe. Pretty enough to give as a gift; however, there are many uses for this jelly that has just the right amount of kick. What is Pepper Jelly? This is a jelly made from sweet green, yellow, or red peppers, and a few hot peppers. However, the heat can be adjusted up or down to your liking. While this is a wonderful recipe to use those garden fresh peppers for; make this anytime of the year with fresh produce from your local farmers market or grocery store. Red Pepper Jelly Serving Ideas Some people just make this to give as gifts during the Holidays. However, there are just so many ways to use this delicious red pepper jelly. Be creative and find even more ways to use this pepper jelly. Here are a few ways to get you started. Serve as a quick and easy appetizer. Of course, one of the top ways this seems to be enjoyed is over cream cheese. Just spoon some over the top and enjoy with your favorite cracker. You may have been served this scrumptious combination at some time. People just seem to love this combination of a bit of spice, mixed with the creamy cheese, and the saltiness of the crackers. Come find out more serving ideas"
Makes6 8 ounce canning jars
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This 15-minute one-pot meal is my kids favorite dinner! And you know what? Its so easy that I have hesitated to even share it on the… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Spring Pesto Pasta"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Corn Fritters
- Dump And Bake Meatball Ravioli Casserole
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Ground Horseradish
- South Indian Sambar
- Dilly Beans
- Pumpkin Pie Bars Dessert
- Slow Cooker Coffee Roast Beef With Garlic
- Pulled Pork Enchilada Casserole
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook