We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Kimchi traditionally uses the Chinese leaf, or Napa cabbage, but I think ordinary green or white winter cabbage might work as well, being a bit more gutsy – even though it won’t be quite as traditional, as I understand. Kimchi is delicious with fried rice, adding a kick and a hit of sourness to the grain. You can also make kimchi pancakes, kimchijeon, which must be a lot like Japanese okonomiyaki. I haven’t tried the former, have the latter and can happily vouch for deliciousness."
Preparation Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"A simple, nourishing, and flavorful side dish is ready in just minutes! This skillet of Fried Cabbage with Apples and Onions makes… Continue reading: "Fried Cabbage with Apples and Onion"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Easy Thai-Style Omelet
- Vegan Zucchini Bread
- Dump-and-Bake Pesto Chicken
- Epare Vegetable Spiralizer
- Lebanese Cauliflower Stew
- Healthy Trail Mix Recipe
- Thai Shrimp and Glass Noodles | Goong Ob Woonsen
- Instant Pot Coconut Sticky Rice
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook