We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Kimchi traditionally uses the Chinese leaf, or Napa cabbage, but I think ordinary green or white winter cabbage might work as well, being a bit more gutsy – even though it won’t be quite as traditional, as I understand. Kimchi is delicious with fried rice, adding a kick and a hit of sourness to the grain. You can also make kimchi pancakes, kimchijeon, which must be a lot like Japanese okonomiyaki. I haven’t tried the former, have the latter and can happily vouch for deliciousness."
Preparation Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Use the flavors of Amish country to inspire your healthy cooking recipes, and make this 5-Ingredient Amish-Style Ground Beef… Continue reading: "5-Ingredient Amish-Style Ground Beef Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy No-bake Blueberry Delight
- Grilled Salmon With Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Black Bean Tostadas Are Perfect For Meatless Mondays
- Easy Chicken Fricassee
- Better Than Restaurant Instant Pot Mexican Black Beans
- Spicy Black Bean Dip
- Chikoo Milkshake
- Fresh Pineapple Avocado Salsa
- Easy Homemade Pizza
- Crab Rangoon Egg Roll Appetizers
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook