This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Kimchi traditionally uses the Chinese leaf, or Napa cabbage, but I think ordinary green or white winter cabbage might work as well, being a bit more gutsy – even though it won’t be quite as traditional, as I understand. Kimchi is delicious with fried rice, adding a kick and a hit of sourness to the grain. You can also make kimchi pancakes, kimchijeon, which must be a lot like Japanese okonomiyaki. I haven’t tried the former, have the latter and can happily vouch for deliciousness."
Preparation Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make The Best Homemade Mayonnaise Recipe
- Pineapple Green Smoothie (high Protein)
- Roasted Onions
- Weight Watchers Sloppy Joe Recipe (Easy!)
- Jicama Fries Air Fryer Recipe (Low Carb)
- Easy Homemade Air Fryer French Toast Sticks
- The Best 30 Minute Spicy Cajun Chicken And Shrimp Tacos
- Easy Thai Basil Tofu Stir Fry
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook