This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Homemade Jalapeno Pepper Jelly Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This easy homemade Jalapeno Pepper Jelly recipe is the perfect blend of sweet and spicy. It is so wonderful to be able to create a jelly at home that has just the right amount of sweet and heat. Just the way we like it. Budget Friendly Recipe with Simple Ingredients This easy recipe is simple to follow and results in a delicious condiment that can be enjoyed on sandwiches, burgers, or simply eaten straight from the jar. You may just find yourself becoming a jalapeno jelly addict. "
Makes6 half pints
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Few things are more comforting than a wholesome, cheesy, chicken casserole recipe. This Baked Broccoli Chicken Alfredo will really hit… Continue reading: "Baked Broccoli Chicken Alfredo"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Greek Salad With Shrimp
- Easy Air Fryer Salmon Recipe
- French Style Roasted Leek And Potato Soup
- Healthy Applesauce Muffins
- Easy Watermelon Cucumber Salsa
- Kale And Quinoa Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette
- Dandelion Infused Vinegar
- Air Fryer Mozzarella Slices
- Arugula Salad
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins With Streusel Topping
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook