One-Dish Garlic and Herb Pork Tenderloin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The tender and juicy marinated pork roasts in the oven with seasonal vegetables for a comforting, nutritious, and easy dinner! While it's special enough to serve to guests, this One-Dish Garlic and Herb Pork Tenderloin requires only 10 minutes of prep time, so it can be made for a quick and easy weeknight supper."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time35 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This sweet and smoky rib rub is perfect for summer bbq's. Not only is this great on ribs but it's super yummy on grilled chicken too.… Continue reading: "Sweet Smoky Chicken and Rib Rub"
One Pan Ranch Pork Chops with Crispy Potatoes
Dump-and-Go 4-Ingredient Baked Pork Chops
Low Carb "Smoked" Pulled Pork
Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet
Crock Pot Pulled Pork
Pulled Pork Quinoa Bowl
Pork Tenderloin with Citrus Salsa
Pork and Bok Choy Stir Fry
Spiced Rubbed Pork Tenderloin
Garlic Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fresh Lemongrass Tea
- Mediterranean Green Olive Salad Dressing
- Cold Couscous Salad
- Savory Fruit Salad
- 5-Ingredient Garlic Prawns with Bell Peppers
- Dump-and-Bake Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes
- Berry Overnight Oatmeal
- Red Currant Cordial
- Hummus Without Tahini
- Spinach & Bacon Hasselback Chicken
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook