Pork Tenderloin with Soy Ginger Marinade
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This recipe is a long standing family family classic. Pork Tenderloin is great in and of its own, but with this soy ginger marinade it soars to new heights. The marinade contains soy, ginger, vinegar, brown sugar, corn starch and garlic. It is out-of-this world good! When we make this recipe we love also making fingerling potatoes or a similar side that is great for soaking up all the extra soy ginger marinade. The marinade really steals the show and is the star of this dish."
Makes2 pork tenderloins
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time35 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 5-Ingredient Baked Ham with Apricot Glaze
- Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin Recipe
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
- Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin with Garlic and Rosemary
- Old-Fashioned Glazed Ham Balls
- Shredded Pork Mexican Salad Recipe
- Easy Peasy Pulled Pork
- Easy Grilled Garlic and Herb Pork Tenderloin with Zucchini and Corn
- Salsa Verde Pork and Pasta Stew
- Pork Tenderloin Marinade
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Christmas Salad
- Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries
- Healthy Wheat Berries
- Is Organic Food Worth The Cost?
- Weight Loss Meal Prep
- 9 Reasons Why You’re Not Losing Weight
- Healthy Eating And Food Relationships
- Best Weight Loss Diet Plans
- 5 Easy Routes To A Healthy Diet
- Quick And Easy Goat Curry
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook