Baked Pork Chops with a Cinnamon Glaze
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These baked pork chops with a cinnamon glaze are a simple, 30 minute meal that your whole family will love. They are served with baked cinnamon apples for the perfect quick and easy autumn family meal. Only 4 ingredients make up the glaze, all of which you likely already have on hand. They take literally minutes to get ready and then are baked for 10-15 minutes for the perfect family meal. Along with the baked cinnamon apples, these pork chops are absolutely delicious - you will make them over and over again!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Epare Vegetable Spiralizer
- Lebanese Cauliflower Stew
- Healthy Trail Mix Recipe
- Thai Shrimp and Glass Noodles | Goong Ob Woonsen
- Instant Pot Coconut Sticky Rice
- Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Cheesy Quinoa Patties with Coconut-Walnut Sauce
- Chicken Meatballs in Curry
- Low-Baked Fish with Lemon Mustard Glaze
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook