Pork And Fig Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This pork and fig pizza combines all the right flavors! The figs & marmalade provide a sweet bite that contrasts the salty pork & cheese. Upscale pizza in under 30 minutes! Pizza is always a classic, right?! Who doesn’t love a good pizza on Friday night when it’s time to celebrate the weekend. It’s definitely one of my favorite weekend meals! Today, I’m going to share how easy it is to make an upscale version of pizza. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good pepperoni or all cheese pizza, but sometimes we need to switch it up. Our homemade version is going to rival some of your favorite restaurant pizzas!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lemon Vinaigrette
- Salmon With Dill Sauce
- Homemade Chili Seasoning
- 4 Ingredient Turmeric Tea Recipe
- Weight Watchers Orange Fluff
- Roasted Carrot White Bean Hummus
- Asian Beef & Pepper Stir Fry
- Kiwi Fruit Salad
- Sweet Heat Southern Glazed Salmon
- Lemon Chicken Soup With Orzo
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook