Blueberry Bran Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Vegan Blueberry Bran Muffins are packed full of good stuff and are only lightly sweetened with a little coconut sugar. They are completely oil-free and come in at only 140 calories each with an impressive 6 grams of fibre and 4 grams of protein per serving. They can be eaten as they are, but are also delicious split and spread with my Easy Vegan Butter or some peanut butter. Great for breakfast, either at home or packed up to enjoy on the commute to work or school. They are also great as lunch box stuffers and after school snacks and freeze absolutely perfectly for a month or two."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Cottage Cheese Muffins
Easy Chocolate Banana Muffins
Christmas Baked Donuts
Flourless Almond Butter Muffins
Rhubarb Sticky Muffins
15 Minute Muffins with Chocolate Chips and Peanut Butter
Bacon Cheddar Corn Muffins
Healthy Muffins for All: 25 Healthy Muffin Recipes
Cinnamon Apple Muffins
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook