Classic Chicken and Broccoli
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Classic Chicken and Broccoli recipe will delight everyone in your family. The flavors aren't overpowering, but you won't be bored either. You'll love that this recipe requires minimal effort to make. Simply toss everything in the slow cooker and leave it be for a few hours. So, you should skip the take-out this weekend and make this super easy, super tasty slow cooker chicken and broccoli recipe instead."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Sweet Strawberry Cool Whip Cookies are perfect to enjoy anytime throughout the day. These cake mix cookies are comforting, flavorful… Continue reading: "Sweet Strawberry Cool Whip Cookies"
- Slow Cooker Sesame Chicken
- Easy Slow Cooker Ham
- Slow Cooker Santa Fe Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken Stir Fry
- Incredibly Easy Chicken
- Beef with Chinese Style Vegetables
- Low Fat Beef and Vegetable Soup
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Spaghetti Recipe
- Island Pineapple Chicken Breasts
- Low Cal Cincinnati Style Chili
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Hearty Chickpea Curry Soup
- Cottage Pie
- Almond Butter Energy Bites
- Buttered Parsley Potatoes
- Baked Shrimp With Tomatoes And Feta
- Thai Omelette (kai Jeow))
- Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
- BonJour Zen Glass Teapot
- Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook