Classic Chicken and Broccoli
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Classic Chicken and Broccoli recipe will delight everyone in your family. The flavors aren't overpowering, but you won't be bored either. You'll love that this recipe requires minimal effort to make. Simply toss everything in the slow cooker and leave it be for a few hours. So, you should skip the take-out this weekend and make this super easy, super tasty slow cooker chicken and broccoli recipe instead."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This ham, egg, and cheese breakfast casserole is an easy and healthy make-ahead meal that's perfect for a holiday brunch, a busy… Continue reading: "Easy Overnight Breakfast Strata"
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Spaghetti Recipe
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken
- Chicken with Black Beans and Corn
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings
- Easy Slow Cooker Ham
- Incredibly Easy Chicken
- Slow Cooker BBQ Spareribs
- Pulled Chicken
- Chicken Rice Casserole in a Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken and Rice
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chennai Style Vadacurry
- Classic Bread Pudding With Vanilla Sauce
- White Chicken Chili
- Restaurant Style Ranch Dressing
- Simple Deviled Eggs
- Taco Skillet Bake
- Fennel Slaw With Apples
- Watermelon Granita
- Turmeric Gummy Candy
- Spicy Chilli Baby Corn
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook