Healthy Vegan Gluten-Free Gingerbread Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Soft simple Healthy Gingerbread Muffins that are holiday perfect plain or extra special dressed up with a sprinkle of sugar and dreamy frosting dollop! These muffins are vegan and gluten-free, made with healthy ingredients like oat flour, pumpkin, and maple syrup. Of course there is plenty of spice involved--ground ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and fresh ginger too. Nothing beats a soft, warm, fragrant muffin with a deliciously sugar-crusted top, but a layer of rich coconut butter frosting never hurts either!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Cottage Cheese Muffins
Easy Chocolate Banana Muffins
Christmas Baked Donuts
Flourless Almond Butter Muffins
Rhubarb Sticky Muffins
15 Minute Muffins with Chocolate Chips and Peanut Butter
Bacon Cheddar Corn Muffins
Healthy Muffins for All: 25 Healthy Muffin Recipes
Cinnamon Apple Muffins
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook