Rajasthani Laal Maas Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Make this lip-smacking Rajasthani Laal Maas recipe or Red mutton curry. It is lusciously creamy, loaded with flavor and this mutton laal maas is pressured cooked to get moist, tender and juicy mutton pieces that is seriously comforting! Laal Maas is the traditional mutton curry from Rajasthan cuisine. Since it is in the bright red color it is also called as red mutton curry. Traditionally it is made using mathania chillies. This Laal Maas is cooked in tomato and byadage chili gravy and pressure cooked for good 20 mins which give you warm, irresistible gravy!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"White Bean Cherry Tomato Basil Salad is quick to make and delicious. Its naturally vegan and gluten-free. Try it as a light meal with… Continue reading: "White Bean Cherry Tomato Basil Salad"
- Asian Turkey Meatballs
- Dump and Go Italian Meatloaf
- Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani Recipe
- Pressure Cooker Pork Chops with Honey Mustard
- Meatball Souvlaki
- Stuffed Tomatoes With Meat
- Burgers Topped with Caramelized Onions and Blue Cheese
- Tasty Teriyaki Turkey Meatballs
- Grandma's Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Thai Holy Basil Chicken | Pad Kraprao Gai
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook