This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Rajasthani Laal Maas Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Make this lip-smacking Rajasthani Laal Maas recipe or Red mutton curry. It is lusciously creamy, loaded with flavor and this mutton laal maas is pressured cooked to get moist, tender and juicy mutton pieces that is seriously comforting! Laal Maas is the traditional mutton curry from Rajasthan cuisine. Since it is in the bright red color it is also called as red mutton curry. Traditionally it is made using mathania chillies. This Laal Maas is cooked in tomato and byadage chili gravy and pressure cooked for good 20 mins which give you warm, irresistible gravy"
Notes1.Quality Meat: The taste of the Laal Maas is totally depended on the quality of meat. Get fresh, meat from the young goat gives you the best Laal Maas.
2.Mustard Oil/ peanut oil: Traditionally Laal Maas is made using mustard oil which has a mildly pungent flavor, however, you can swap to any vegetable oil/ghee.
Read NextDump and Go Italian Meatloaf
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Yellow Squash
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Easy Sprouted Mung Bean Salad
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash Fries
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook