Mutton Shami Kabab
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The Mutton Shami kabab is a great starter dish for lunch or dinner and can even be had as a tasty snack. It is perfectly spiced with the intoxicating spice blend and makes everything better! A delicious snack from the authentic Hyderabadi cuisine, It is a perfect blend of authentic flavours of the rich and aromatic spices that make the mutton kebab tasty. A delectable texture of the kabab – crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside gives it an exciting texture to enjoy. This Mutton kebab is easy to prepare. It is an all-time purpose dish and can be served with any accompaniment of your choice."
Notes1.You may Refrigerate the ground dough in the fridge so that it binds better for frying.
2.You may also Dip the patties in the whisked egg so that it binds better and does not crack or fall apart during frying.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook