Meat Pie Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Have you ever heard of an Aussie Meat Pie Recipe? Think of taking tender and delicious chunks of roast beef that have been cooked in a rich gravy sauce, then placed in a flaky shortbread crust with a puff pastry topping. It does take a bit of effort and time, but the result with recipes like this are worth it. Recently, a friend of mine showed me this recipe for the first time a few months ago. She made it and her family just loved it. Then she shared the recipe. Recently, her son asked her to make them again as he said he craved them. He has experience eating Australian meat pies too and said this one ranks right up there with the best of them."
Preparation Time40 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time4 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mini Sweet Potato Pie
- Farmhouse Chicken And Rice Soup
- Cabbage And Tomato Salad
- Breakfast Casserole Recipe With Sweet Potatoes And Beef
- Homemade Sugar-free Chai Latte
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Glazed Bacon Wrapped Venison
- Garlic Bread
- Potato Egg Casserole
- Red Pepper Jelly
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook