Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
" I came up with this recipe by accident. Bake spaghetti squash is coated and baked in a carbonara bacon "sauce". All the ingredients are turned into a low carb, healthier, protein-rich casserole dinner recipe. We make it for the family when spaghetti squash is in season. We grew a couple of green spaghetti squash in our garden so I used that in the how-to video but you can use the orange variety of spaghetti squash as well to make this for supper. The dish is almost effortless. We love to serve it with a green salad and a vinaigrette salad dressing. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mini Sweet Potato Pie
- Farmhouse Chicken And Rice Soup
- Cabbage And Tomato Salad
- Breakfast Casserole Recipe With Sweet Potatoes And Beef
- Homemade Sugar-free Chai Latte
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Glazed Bacon Wrapped Venison
- Garlic Bread
- Potato Egg Casserole
- Red Pepper Jelly
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook