Holiday Kale Salad with Warm Cranberry Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A hearty, warm, holiday kale salad recipe starring seasonal fruits and veggies. Aside from the apples, what makes this recipe super special is the warm cranberry dressing. Now that the weather is getting cooler, warm salads are a good way to sneak in some veggies while still dishing up a cozy bowl of food. There are lots of ways to make a warm salad, and this holiday kale salad gets it’s warming goodness from heated dressing. Just combine the ingredients in your blender, pour into a pan on the stove, and heat just before serving."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Super Healthy Cabbage Salad
- 5-Ingredient Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken
- Mayo-Free Chicken Salad
- Slow Cooker Ground Beef Minestrone Soup
- 19 of the Best Salad Recipes That You Must Have
- Taylor USA
- Skinny Peanut Sauce
- Skinny Fudge Brownies
- Smart Planet Ultrathin SaladBook Storage Set
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook