21 Holiday-Inspired Desserts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you're looking for easy Christmas cookie recipes, recipes for Halloween, or a basic holiday dessert for any special occasion, this collection of 21 Holiday-Inspired Desserts is your guide to success. These were some of our top-rated recipes from this year, so they are sure to be winners not just for you, but for everyone who gets to enjoy them at your holiday party.
Halloween and Fall-Inspired Desserts
No Bake Pumpkin Pie - Anyone can learn how to make pumpkin pie from scratch without ever turning on the oven thanks to this Easy No Bake Pumpkin Pie recipe from Dorothy Delaney. This easy pumpkin is one of the absolute best no bake dessert recipes for Thanksgiving, or really any day of the year.
Homemade Gummy Bears - Have you ever wondered how gummy bears are made? Find out with this homemade Gummy Bears recipe. Chewy fruit snacks are so popular with kids today so make them for yours today.
Idiot-Proof Pumpkin Pie - Thanks to your microwave, you don't need to be a baker to make this Idiot-Proof Pumpkin Pie - all you need is a few ingredients and a love of pumpkin pie recipes. This recipe for pumpkin pie is a no-bake delight.
Caramel Maple Pumpkin Pie - Instead of serving your pumpkin pie on plates, give your guests a surprise with this fun and easy fall recipe for Caramel Maple Pumpkin Pie In a Glass recipe. This is one no bake recipe you'll come back to again and again, and your guests will thank you.
Guilt-Free Pecan Pie - For a slimmed-down take on a classic Southern dessert, whip up this recipe for Guilt-Free Pecan Pie is no time. This is one of the best dessert recipes for entertaining a crowd.
Pumpkin Cupcakes with Pumpkin Spiced Cream Cheese Frosting - These Pumpkin Cupcakes with Pumpkin Spiced Cream Cheese Frosting are an easy Halloween recipe for your guests this fall. Use them for school parties or for your own this Halloween or Thanksgiving. Extra perk These are skinny cupcakes.
- Halloween Eyeball Cookies - For a spookier take on easy Halloween recipes, whip up these Halloween Eyeball Cookies for kids of all ages. Filled with chocolaty goodness, this is one of the best healthy recipes for Halloween desserts you're bound to find.
Chocolate Saltine Toffee - Chocolate Saltine Toffee, also known as Christmas Crack, is one of the easiest and most addicting holiday dessert recipes we've come across. When you put chocolate and caramel together in a recipe that takes about ten minutes to make, you know you're in trouble. You won't want to, but try to save some for your guests.
Eggnog Fudge - For one of the absolute best Christmas fudge recipes out there that won't destroy your healthy eating plan, try out this Eggnog Fudge recipe from Anne Colagioia. This easy fudge recipe has only four ingredients, and is ready is about 10 minutes.
No Bake Nutella Oatmeal Cookies - For a no bake cookies recipe that no one can resist, make a batch of Anne Colagioia's No Bake Nutella Oatmeal Cookies. Not only are these gluten free, but they also call for only five ingredients. This may be the greatest no bake cookie recipe of all time.
No Bake Fudgy Snowballs - Some of the best cookie recipes are those that aren't very demanding in the labor department. These No-Bake Fudgy Snow Balls are about as easy as it gets. If you've got a food processor, you've won half the battle. These snow ball cookies have a fudgy, thick constancy that will delight your taste buds. But wait, there's more to this simple Christmas cookie. They're suitable for a number of dietary restrictions, since they're egg-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan friendly.
Christmas Tree Cake How-To - Its the most wonderful time of the year and the most delicious. If you're looking to wow your guests this holiday season, follow this Christmas Tree Cake How-To to make an impressive tower of decorative Christmas cookies resembling a snow-filled tree. There will be peace on Earth and in their tummies.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Skillet - Don't you wish you favorite cookie could stay warm and gooey forever? Well, maybe not forever, but definitely for longer than just the couple of minutes after they pop out of the oven? Well, this Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Skillet recipe can be your ticket to heaven. Because it's baked in a cast iron skillet, it's not only one of the biggest deep dish-style cookie recipes, the skillet keeps it warm for much longer, giving you and your guests crispy edges and a warm cookie dough texture inside. Yowzah.
Desserts for Birthdays and any Special Occasion
Dollar Store No Bake Cookies - Dollar store food is about to get a makeover! These Dollar Store No Bake Cookies recipe will change what you think you know about healthy no bake cookies recipes. Loaded with oats, raisins and jam, these cookies are a flavor powerhouse. As a bonus, this is one of the best no bake dessert recipes to serve to guests as it contains no dairy, eggs or peanut butter.
Guilt-Free Wendy's Style Frosty - Love Wendy's but hate the fat and calories associated with fast food? Then give this copycat recipe for the Guilt-Free Wendy's-Style Frosty a try. It has all the flavor of the original but is way healthier for you.
3-Ingredient Flourless Peanut Butter Cake - Considering that this dish has only three ingredients, it may be one of the absolute easiest homemade cake recipes from scratch to make. Two thirds of the ingredients in this 3 Ingredient Flourless Peanut Butter Cake recipe from Jennifer from Kirbie's Cravings are loaded with protein. If you are looking for incredibly simple peanut butter dessert recipes, then give this idea a try.
2-Ingredient Apple Angel Food Cake - Amongst simple cake recipes, is there one that is easier to make than 2 Ingredient Apple Angel Food Cake recipe? Here, Kim of Mo'Betta has you combining angel food cake mix with a can of apple pie filing - that's it! For extra protein and flavor, incorporate chopped nuts into the cake recipe batter. For this cake mix dessert recipe, just be sure to choose ingredients that fit into your chosen healthy eating plan.
Heavenly 7-Layer No Bake Cake - Have a slice of heaven with our Heavenly Seven Layer No Bake Cake. Unlike most chocolate cake recipes from scratch, this recipe requires no oven! Matzo replaces sugar-rich cake layers in this ultimate chocolate cake recipe.
Best Ever Dump Cake - A dump cake recipe is a baker's best friend because all you do is dump the ingredients into a dish and bake. This Best Ever Dump Cake is a healthy baker's best friend because it uses some smart ingredient substitutions, making for a healthier pineapple dump cake.
Apple Banana Bundt Cake - Looking for a one pot dessert recipe? Look no further. This recipe for Apple Banana Bundt Cake can feed a crowd and is as delicious as it looks. Filled with the best flavors of fall, you can't go wrong with this one.
- 3-Minute Cookies - Okay, so these 3-Minute Cookies aren't really cookies. But, they are a quick and easy treat for any occasion. Using pretzels and chocolate, they are kid-freindly and the perfect no-bake snack.
Read NextTop 10 Healthy Mother's Day Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
Courtesy of Kalyn's Kitchen comes a healthy casserole recipe that fits right in with your healthy lifestyle. The Deconstructed Stuffed… Continue reading: "Deconstructed Stuffed Cabbage Casserole"
- Top 10 Healthy Mother's Day Recipes
- Halloween Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Slow Cooked Holiday Ham
- 8 Recipes For Eating Healthy In The New Year
- Irish Oatmeal Cookies
- Vegetable Based Stuffing
- 18 Healthy Holiday Casserole Recipes
- The Ultimate Cheese Scones
- Brined Roasted Turkey Breast
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Pecan Crumble
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- The Best Homemade Chorizo Pizza
- Easy 2 Ingredient Naan (no Yeast)
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- The Ultimate Cheese Scones
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Easy One Pan Chicken Stroganoff
- Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Fiesta Chicken Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook