Christmas Tree Cheese Plate
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Every Christmas we skip the traditional dinner and make cheese and cold cut platters, sandwiches, and veggie plates in the tradition of my husband’s family. Cheese and meat arranged into shapes is one of the best things ever! This Thanksgiving, we made a turkey shaped cheese plate and I thought, you know, that would be super cute for Christmas too. Well, not a turkey! Since I am working really hard to stay on a paleo diet, I had to make sure there were options for me on these holiday cheese plates."
NotesCheese is not paleo-compliant so I will be skipping the cheese when I eat this Christmas Tree Cheese Plate on Christmas Day. You can add crackers if you like but we wanted to keep the menu gluten-free for our party.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Fire up the blender to make these easy Not-Too-Sweet Banana Apple Muffins in about half an hour! Darrol Henry is four now… Continue reading: "Not-Too-Sweet Banana Apple Muffins"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Shrimp With Tomatoes And Feta
- Thai Omelette (kai Jeow))
- Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
- Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
- Homemade Creole Seasoning
- Thai Chili Flakes
- 30 Minute Mexican Quinoa Skillet
- Cherry Chocolate Granola Smoothie Bowl
- Grilled Asian Skirt Steak
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook