We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Muffins are not always what you would think of when you want to have a healthy breakfast or snack, but this recipe is a bit different and fits in the "healthy" category very nicely. Made with Ensure Enlive it's a protein-packed flavorful little muffin bite that will satisfy your craving for something sweet, while still giving you a good dose of nutrition. A tasty little gem of a treat that everyone can enjoy! Give them a try!"
Makes36 Muffin Pops
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel Sizecake-pop pan or silicone baker
- 1 box blueberry muffin mix prepared as directed, replacing water with Ensure Enlive
- 2/3 cup Ensure Enlive
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This No-Mayo Chicken Salad Sandwich will crush all of its competition. With the crunchy cashews, yummy craisins, and moist chicken,… Continue reading: "No-Mayo Chicken Salad Sandwich"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Made At Home
- Cilantro Lime Slaw
- Slow Cooker Beef Tips
- Delicious Chicken Pasta Salad
- Sous Vide Turkey Roulade
- Sous Vide Veal Chops With Mushrooms And Rosemary Cream Sauce
- Spatchcock Turkey Recipe. How To Cook A Thanksgiving Turkey.
- Fruit Salad With Vanilla Pudding
- Strawberry Cobbler
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook