No-Churn Blueberry Frozen Yogurt
By: Maria Ushakova from mariaushakova.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This No-Churn Blueberry Frozen Yogurt is really easy to make. You don't need an ice cream maker which means that anyone and everyone can make this frozen yogurt. This recipe includes easy storage instructions to help you keep this frozen yogurt in the freezer for a few months. So you can keep this blueberry treat on hand for when your sweet tooth comes calling.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Creamy Cookie Dough Pops
- Guilt-Free Wendy's Style Frosty
- 8 Easy Dessert Recipes For Summer Free eCookbook
- Coconut Ice Cream
- The Best Ice Cubes on Earth
- No-Bake Dark Chocolate Almond Bars
- Funky Vanilla "Ice Cream"
- Quick and Easy Banana Pops
- Low-Fat Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
- Guiltless Banana Split in a Jar
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 20-Minute Garlic and Herb Tomato Sauce
- Apricot Crumble
- Raspberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
- Vegan Cheddar Cheese Spread
- Paleo Lemon-Raspberry Muffins
- Ground Orange Chicken
- Chewy Coconut Berry Crumble Bars
- Salted Caramel Cookie Twix Smoothie Bowl
- Garlic Herb Vegan Almond Cheese Spread
- Vegan Tuna Salad