Pumpkin Pie Nicecream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pumpkin Pie Nicecream is just like your favorite fall dessert but blended not baked, sweetened with dates not sugar, cold, sweet, and scoopable. Not to mention healthy enough to be called breakfast! To get that creamy yet surprisingly low fat texture, medjool dates are blended with pumpkin and another secret veggie ingredient then frozen into pumpkin ice cubes. After they are frozen solid, you can blend them with frozen bananas to make a silky smooth soft serve, or refreeze for a scoopable, healthy, vegan ice cream!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Honey Almond Dark Chocolate Bark
- Creamy Cookie Dough Pops
- 8 Easy Dessert Recipes For Summer Free eCookbook
- Guilt-Free Wendy's Style Frosty
- Skinny Mexican Ice Cream
- Healthy Pineapple Whip
- Frozen Fresh Fruit and Yogurt Bites
- Berrylicious Fruit Smoothie
- Frozen Berry Smoothie Pops
- Funky Vanilla "Ice Cream"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Frittata with zucchini and brown rice
- Red Lentil Curry
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice
- Pulled Pork Chili
- Roasted Butternut Squash Risotto
- Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Stir-Fried Chicken with Red Rice
- Cauliflower Rice with Masala Chicken
- Lemon Mustard Chicken
- 5 Ingredient Easy Chicken Curry
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook