Green Goddess Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The green goddess salad is packed with lots vitamins & nutrients. Top it with some citrus vinaigrette and a dash of flaky sea salt and you’ve got a delicious salad for dinner or a side! The secret to a flavorful salad is really not a secret at all! Rather, it’s making sure that we flavor salad just like any other food – by adding seasoning! Finishing salad with some flaky sea salt and pepper is going to add that extra punch of flavor."
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Wish you could indulge in some comforting Italian food without worrying about your diet? This Skinny Grilled Chicken Parmesan will… Continue reading: "Skinny Grilled Chicken Parmesan"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Simple Rice Noodle Stir Fry
- Crispy Pork Gyros
- Pork And Fig Pizza
- Spicy Pork Carnitas Bowls
- Stuffed Butternut Squash
- Homemade Italian Seasoning
- Italian Seasoning
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
- Tandoori Chicken In Oven
- Baked Balsamic Chicken
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook