Chocolate Vanilla Swirl Chia Pudding Pops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Chocolate vanilla swirl pudding pops recipe uses date sweetened chia pudding to give a long lost frozen dessert favorite a healthy makeover! With only four ingredients and no sugar, these popsicles are healthy enough for a snack or even for breakfast. Kid and adult friendly. They are so easy to whip up in a high speed blender, and I even included a video to show you exactly how I get the chia pudding SO creamy!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"If youre looking for a simple, nutritious, and easy homemade marinara, then todays 20-Minute Garlic and Herb Tomato Sauce is just for… Continue reading: "20-Minute Garlic and Herb Tomato Sauce"
- Guilt-Free Wendy's Style Frosty
- 8 Easy Dessert Recipes For Summer Free eCookbook
- Fresh Watermelon Ice Cream
- No-Bake Dark Chocolate Almond Bars
- Healthy Pineapple Whip
- Skinny Mexican Ice Cream
- Mango Coconut Cherry Ice Pops
- Creamy Cookie Dough Pops
- Quick and Easy Peach Sorbet
- Quick and Easy Banana Pops
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- German Red Cabbage
- Mixed Berry Smoothie
- Pumpkin Spice Energy Balls
- Healthy Tofu Tikka Curry
- Whole Wheat Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
- Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Vegan Spanakopita
- Detox Soup with Red Lentils
- Southwest-Style Vegan Pinwheel Sandwiches
- Easy Marinara Sauce
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook