Chocolate Vanilla Swirl Chia Pudding Pops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Chocolate vanilla swirl pudding pops recipe uses date sweetened chia pudding to give a long lost frozen dessert favorite a healthy makeover! With only four ingredients and no sugar, these popsicles are healthy enough for a snack or even for breakfast. Kid and adult friendly. They are so easy to whip up in a high speed blender, and I even included a video to show you exactly how I get the chia pudding SO creamy!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Smoothie
- Buffalo Sauce Recipe (wing Sauce)
- Grilled Peach And Lemon Ricotta Crostini
- Grilled Peach & Lemon Rum Cocktail
- Smoked Pork Chops
- Bey's Soup: Traditional Version
- Cranberry Apple Smoothie
- Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal
- Homemade Applesauce
- Easy Fruit Tacos
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook