Swanson Organics Spices
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Garlic Powder - I was pleasantly surprised by how much flavor the garlic powder had. Often, I find that garlic powder has its own unique flavor that does not resemble the taste of real garlic at all. This was not the case here. The garlic powder has the same sweet and slightly pungent flavor that I expect from raw garlic, except in convenient powdered. I used it to jazz up pasta and pizza, and was pleasantly surprised by how much flavor it provided."
"The Swanson organic spices are wonderful! I really enjoyed how flavorful the dill was, its aroma almost made you think you were working with fresh dill. I use dill on all sorts of dishes; salads, potato dishes, chicken, even on fried eggs! I love the all natural ingredients that are used to make this spice, it's how it should be, bringing you back to the basics of cooking. Real true flavor."
"The organic turmeric spice by Swanson is the perfect addition to your spice collection. Use it on pork, rice and chicken dishes to give them a slightly Indian flair. Combine the mild turmeric with curry powder, add some cinnamon and mix it in with some pork, it tastes amazing! The key to turmeric is to not use too much, a little goes a long way. With these all natural ingredients you'll really get the best flavor you can out of this unique spice."
"I used thyme when I grilled salmon. It tasted great and the spice wasn't too strong or too weak. If you're looking for a little bit of flavor, this is perfect for you."
"The dried organic ginger is an unbelievably product that deserves a spot in any home kitchen. Ginger is such a versatile spice, as the Swanson Organics ginger has that real ginger flavor that I just love. I used it to add a distinct punch to Asian-style dishes, tea and to ginger cookies. I found that a little went a long way, as the Swanson Organics gingerhas more real ginger flavor than other dried ginger varieties."
"To make sure I got the full experience of this rosemary, I made rosemary chicken and didn't add any other spices to the meal. It tasted great all on its own! I also added rosemary to my salad dressing, and the extra spice gave my salad a great flavor. If you like rosemary already, try Swanson's variety. And if you've never cooked with rosemary, use it to make rosemary chicken. You won't be disappointed!"
"As an avid lover of all Mexican food, Cumin is one of those spices I always have on hand in the kitchen. It's a seasoning that's able to add a strong flavor to any dish without being overpowering, and it's a must-have spice for my homemade taco seasoning. This 100% Certified Organic Cumin by Swanson Health Products and Red Monkey has become my go-to spice whenever I'm cooking up something Mexican - which is often. From tacos and chicken enchiladas to simple spicy cheese dips, you can't go wrong with this smoky, aromatic seasoning."
"Swanson Organic Ground Cinnamon has a rich and aromatic taste. Swanson Cinnamon is a warm addition when sprinkling it over your French toast or latte in the morning. It’s also great for baking and cooking. This high quality cinnamon will give your batch of cookies or bread an added kick! What a treat it is, to use such a fragrant cinnamon."
"Swanson's Organic Cayenne Pepper adds just the right amount of kick to any dish. The perfectly powdered pepper has a freshly ground flavor that's subtle and full, but not overpowering. Mix some in with couscous or rice and steamed vegetables for a deliciously flavorful, yet light meal."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cocolasses Nutrient-Dense Chocolate Syrup
- Van's Frozen Waffles Review
- Enter to Win SeaPak Shrimp!
- Chance to Win a BonJour Zen Glass Teapot!
- Win an Oliso Vacuum Sealer!
- Chance to Win Skinny Pasta!
- Chance to Win Pretty Pinky Up Tea!
- Chance to Win a Starpack 7-PC Spatula Bundle!
- Roman Meal Review
- Win a Green Chef Subscription Meal Kit!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Mozzarella Eyeballs
- Avocado Toast Recipe
- Baingan Bharta
- Crispy Twice Baked Potatoes With Mascarpone
- Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Buffalo Chicken
- Easy Keto Tuna Fritters Recipe (low Carb/whole30/gluten-free)
- Vegetarian Baked Ziti
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook