Oliso Vacuum Sealer Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Quickly and easily reduce food waste by vacuum sealing your food using the Oliso Vacuum Sealer. This simple to use device allows you to pre-portion food bought in bulk, keep leftovers fresh longer, or prepare food to use with a sous vide machine.
To use the device, food is prepped in one of the vacuum bags that the sealer kit includes. A small tool called the "zip disc" helps to initially seal the bag. There are two options to choose from on the machine: "moist" or "dry". This refers to what you kind of food you are sealing. The moist option is best when you want to leave a small amount of air for liquid in the bag. Most often this is used for marinating meat or vegetables. The dry option is for most uses including sealing leftovers and portioning food. After selecting the correct mode, hit start, wait for a green light, and then slide the pre-sealed bag under the sealer. It will do all the work for you.
After sealing a bag, it will be airtight and ready to put in the fridge or freezer. One of my favorite ways to use this machine is to pack food for the freezer. You can make a few meals ahead of time, vacuum seal them, and freeze them until you need a quick meal.
This model of the Oliso Vacuum Sealer also includes a Wine+Olive Oil Freshkeeper which can be used with the Flexi Tube, also included. This accessory allows you to vacuum seal bottles of wine, olive oil, and more. This is great when you want to open a bottle of wine, but just want one glass.
I was shocked by how easy it is to operate the sealer. The kit comes with a variety of different size vacuum bags to use. The vacuum sealer makes it a no brainer to save food and actually eat it later.
See it in action below!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Cleaning up is one of the worst parts about cooking. Make the process a little easier with this One-Pot Wonder with Sausage and… Continue reading: "One-Pot Wonder with Sausage and Veggies"
- Delallo Pasta Review
- Chance to Win Pretty Pinky Up Tea!
- Chance to Win a WMF Mix and Go Electric Blender!
- Kefir Making Kit Review
- Enter to Win a CDN Digital Nutritional Scale!
- Chance to Win a Ginsu Quikut Fruit & Vegetable Knife!
- Chance to Win an Eat Smart Precision Smart Scale!
- Artisana Nut Butters
- Swiss Diamond Fry Pan and Saute Pan Review
- Win a Prize Pack of Hungryroot Meal Kits!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ricotta Gnudi Recipe (ricotta Gnocchi)
- Italian Stuffed Shells
- Grilled Asparagus
- How To Freeze Peaches
- Shrimp Avocado Salad Recipe With Citrus Dressing
- Santa Fe Chicken Salad
- Healthy Fried Bee Hoon (singapore Noodles)
- Sous Vide Brisket Recipe. 24 Hour Brisket.
- Ww Egg Roll In A Bowl Recipe
- Gyro Meat Recipe. Sous Vide, Oven & Rotisserie Instructions
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook