Leap Ready-to-Mix Tasty Smoothies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Leap Ready-to-Mix Tasty Smoothies
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveHealthyRecipes.com
There are always those days when we are running late for work because the alarm didn't go off or you can't find your daughter's other shoe, and of course that leaves no time for eating breakfast or even making a quick something to have in the car. This is exactly why it's so difficult to get in a healthy and nutritional breakfast every day, but with Leap Ready-to-Mix Smoothies, you can easily make breakfast in a flash or even make it the previous night and freeze it overnight.
Leap Ready-to-Mix Smoothies are the healthiest breakfast smoothies you'll ever encounter; and to top it off, they'll be ready to make in just seconds. Each flavor is made from organic vegetables and fruits and easily mixes with water, milk or even soy milk to create a delicious smoothie. Individually packed, each flavor is filled with protein, fiber, vitamins, omega fats and amino acids. The Red Power flavor has ingredients of coconut, hemp protein, pea protein, pomegranate, goji berry, maqui berry, raspberry, strawberry, kale, beet juice and pumpkin seeds making for a very berry smoothie. The Blue Zeal ingredients are pineapple, mango, banana, goji berry, coconut, pumpkin seeds, pea protein, kale, lucuma, pomegranate and apple giving you a burst of flavor in every sip. Green Revive is for the green-lovers consisting of kale, spinach, maitake, coconut, banana, mango, pea protein, pumpkin, pomegranate and chlorella, creating the healthiest smoothie around.
The smoothie powder mix comes in a 6 ounce pack and a 12 ounce pack giving you superfoods, immunity boosters, vitamin c, antioxidants and energy to get through the day. If you're a typical coffee drinker since you don't have time for a balanced breakfast then you're going to love these smoothies; you might even lose weight. Your focus will improve, you'll have more energy and you'll feel amazing. Some protein powders and smoothie mixes might not agree with your stomach, but because Leap Smoothie packs are raw and organic the only thing your stomach will be saying is thank you.
Aside from smoothies you can make a breakfast granola bowl, pudding, oatmeal or even muffins. If you're really in a time crunch you can simply sprinkle the mix on top of your oatmeal to get all the rich fibers and ingredients. Enjoy breakfast again.
Read NextEmile Henry Fish Griller Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Enter to Win an Emile Henry Fish Griller!
- Simply Potatoes Review
- Chance to Win an Epare Vegetable Spiralizer!
- NuNaturals NuStevia Review
- Win a Bonjour Tea Kettle!
- Tom's Bootleg BBQ Sauce Review
- Kuhn Rikon Kulu Herb & Vegetable Knife Review
- Chance to Win Pretty Pinky Up Tea!
- Tasty Bite Review
- Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Greek Salad With Shrimp
- Easy Air Fryer Salmon Recipe
- French Style Roasted Leek And Potato Soup
- Healthy Applesauce Muffins
- Easy Watermelon Cucumber Salsa
- Kale And Quinoa Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette
- Dandelion Infused Vinegar
- Air Fryer Mozzarella Slices
- Arugula Salad
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins With Streusel Topping
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook