KitchenIQ Veggie Slicer Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The KitchenIQ Veggie Slicer is a tool designed to help you safely and easily cut vegetables. This gadget works best with small circular vegetables like cherry tomatoes, Brussels sprouts, grapes, and many more. It comes with two inserts to use depending on the size of the veggie.
This tool allows you to prep and serve salads in no time at all. The round vegetables or fruit slide inside and all you need to do is run your knife through, and voila! The fruit comes out of the gadget perfectly sliced and ready to be used in a recipe or salad.
Slicing is much safer using this simple tool. Your hand is completely protected from the sharp knife. In addition, it features a nonslip base which will keep it from sliding around while you slice. After using, the tool can be rinsed or put in the dishwasher.
This is definitely one of those neat kitchen gadgets you break out of the drawer to show people at a party. People will be amazed by the ingenious design that makes cutting up veggies safer, faster, and more fun!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Vegan Banana Bread
- Chow Mein with Vegetables
- Buttermilk Dressing
- Elderflower Cordial
- Vegan Feta Cheese
- Spanish Gazpacho (Classic Recipe)
- Fresh Lemongrass Tea
- Mediterranean Green Olive Salad Dressing
- Cold Couscous Salad
- Savory Fruit Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook